To Your Health Newsletter
- Article Index
- Start Pain Relief Early With the Power of Chiropractic Care
- Take Time to Stretch
- Get Back in the Game
- Go Organic
- Give Your Brain the Tools It Needs
- Is There a Limit to How Much I Can Exercise for Heart Health?
- Treating UTIs: Is Your Medical Doctor Getting It Wrong?
- Your Child's Diet Could Cause Lifelong GI Microbiome Issues
- Your Brain Loves the Mediterranean
- Want to Stay Mobile for Life? Even Light Activity Will Help
Anyone can suffer spinal pain, making chiropractic vital regardless of age. In fact, research suggests that even for adolescents, teens and young adults, chiropractic is the right choice.
Why Stretching Is Important and How to Do It Right
Chiropractic Care for Common Sports Injuries
How to Create an Environment That's Ripe for Good Health
Keys to Developing an Amazing Memory
Over a five-year period, the people who engaged in the most vigorous-intensity exercise (top 25 percent) reduced their heart disease risk by 54-63 percent.
At least 50 percent of women suffer at least one UTI in their lives, and almost that many may be being prescribed the wrong antibiotic or for too long a duration, according to new research.
Your gut microbiome is vital to your overall health, but poor eating habits (particularly excess intake of fat and sugar) as a child may alter their microbiome for life.
The more closely you adhere to the Mediterranean diet, the better your cognitive skills in your senior years.
Seniors who participate in light physical activity reduce their risk of experiencing mobility disability.